10 books every girl boss should have on their shelf.






I love being inspired, I shared three films with you recently that I grab inspiration from when I'm feeling a little lost.

I need to share my absolute fave oldie though, Erin Brockovich made in 2000 and based on the True Story of her legal pursuit against PG&E in California. I literally fell in love with this film, and so did my other half, seriously inspiring.

You've probably gathered by now that I'm an info worm, I soak in everything and love to learn!

When was the last time you read a book from cover to cover? 

Here's my Top 10 boss babe faves:

ALIZA LICHT- Leave your mark, Took me a while to get through this one, I think because I wasn't actively going for jobs at the time I read it I struggled to relate to the beginning so I lost track slightly, but ultimately one of the best reads I started out with!

JEN SINCERO- You are a Badass. For all those that found comfort in my previous post Imposter Syndrome, this ones for you!

SOPHIA AMORUSO- #Girlboss, of course! Sure there's a Netflix series, which is ace.. but the books, seminars, podcasts, they're all worth a look in too! Founder of NastyGal.com, This girl seriously has her shit together and knows a thing or two about Business and Girlpower!

CARA ALWILL LEYBA- Girl Code, Success, Sanity and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur. Say no more.

DENISE DUFFIELD-THOMAS- Get rich, Lucky bitch.- Denise is a coach and motivational speaker who shares her PMA way of thinking in this ridiculously inspiring book. Literally couldn't put this one down!

DR ANNA MAY TERRY- She made it happen, 22 female entrepreneurs share their stories. 

CARRIE GREEN- She means business, You'll have heard of her before, her podcasts are out of this world, try the book for a daily reference point. I loved this.

KATHRIN ZENKINA- Unleash your inner money babe. A mindfulness workbook that literally works miracles on your mindset. Invest today.

ESTELLE KEEBER- Mumpreneur and no.2 Mumpreneuer on fire, Both all about entrepreneurial mums battling against all odds and finding success. Love these two!

and last but not least

My personal addition: Head for Waterstones, pick up the most factual looking book written about our Planet, one that looks at each country in depth, with culture and information, animals and facts. Grab a Coffee and read, I find it so sad that we may not all get to fully explore this planet and everything on it, I try to educate myself as much as I can before travelling to make sure I get the most out of each experience I choose to adventure, and for those I won't get to see.. well atleast I'll have read about them and when some random guy in an airport starts talking to me again about his travels to Australia, next time i'll know to inform him of my newly learnt fact, that Kangaroos indeed have three vaginas or that the average person will walk the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime...
you get my point :D

Ooh psst!.. I invested in a scratch map for our office wall a few days ago, Urban Outfitters



Let the library be your best friend, and take your kids, they'll LOVE it.!

Comments

Popular Posts